Main Menu

now and then

Started by sunyata, June 22, 2017, 05:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunyata

Greetings to all! My first explorations with synthetic 5meo occurred around 1986 when i was given a small glass bottle of white powder (legally obtained from a chemical supply firm in the bay area), along with instructions to measure "about a match head" and vaporize. Many surprising and wonderful things happened, in spite of my lack of preparation and erratic vaporization technique.

Despite abundant guidance of synchronicity and angels, i felt isolated while trying to make sense of the experiences. When my supply was exhausted, at least in my small world, 5meo seemed to have virtually disappeared. As years passed i wondered how this could have happened? (In retrospect i realize that folks who knew about the sacrament were careful not to mention it publicly.)

Three decades later i finally reconnected, and this time we are exploring as a community. Opportunities for individual and planetary transformation seem endless. I'm very grateful to have found this forum, and look forward to learning with with you all!

Xzen

Its a blessing to have you join the community, sunyata. Welcome.

Did you happen to keep a diary or records during '86? I would love to read about what you garnered from that time of self exploration.

It would be remarkable to begin gathering reports from earlier pioneers .. whom I believe may be bracketed in modern time between the 60's & 80's.

Thanks for joining us .. I look forward to reading more from you X

Love
Xzen

sunyata

Thank you Xzen. Unfortunately i don't have journal entries from the 80s, but i look forward to eventually sharing more about that time.

Handshake

Really exciting to have you here. What you've described is one of the main reasons that we have brought this forum into being: to unite people from all over the world of all different walks of life to talk about their experiences and to support a collective endeavor of investigation.

Looking forward to reading about your experiences in the experience report section :)

Welcome to the Five Hive!