Main Menu

noitcud-ortnI

Started by JBArk, November 27, 2017, 08:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBArk

Hey toad hive,

Long time senior member of the Nexus here. I thought I'd come over and say hi.

I have a lot of experience with NN, mushrooms and cactus (cultivation and preparation and consumption), as well as considerable fun and depth with MDA, Ketamine, Nitrous and the occasional leap down the LSD hole. and I am preparing a book of reports, musings and interstitial thoughts and hypotheses about the states induced by all these molecules. I am a rational materialist for the most part (the most sane default position IMHO), but am extremely open to theoretical spiritual musings and theories ( minus the dogma and often attendant 'woo'). I have ZERO experience with 5MEO (mostly due to accessibility...), but I am, naturally, extremely curious and also, naturally, filled with the accompanying trepidation. :)

That's a little about me. I am looking forward to learning more about

Y

O

U

cheers,

JBArk

JBArk

And to add just a lil more:

I am a writer, filmmaker, photographer, cinematographer, bicycle racer, cultivator, brewer (of teas and malted beverages), film and lit fanatic and amateur hunter of the ineffable.

Handshake

Welcome to the 5 Hive JBark!

Always a pleasure to have Nexians join here as we consider ourselves a sister site to the Nexus.

May the explorations continue and the knowledge flow freely. Ask questions, share insight, expand the perspectives of others. That's why we're all here.

Looking forward to your thoughts and contributions throughout the boards here!

All the best,
HV

Flux

Hi JBArk,

It will be interesting to see if and how the 5-MeO experience affects your rational materialist perspective given its exemplary role as the very epitome of an 'entheogen'.

welcome,

Flux

JBArk

Thanks for the warm welcome, both of you. I look forward to perusing the boards and contributing from time to time. Not having actually taken 5meo, my contributions will all be either anecdotal, or regarding other entheogen.

For the time being.  ;)

JBArk

Paul M Nipper

Hello and welcome. I'm a newbie here too. Nice to meet you  ;D

JBArk

Quote from: Paul M Nipper on November 28, 2017, 01:32:59 PM
Hello and welcome. I'm a newbie here too. Nice to meet you  ;D

You too Paul M Nipper - I read your intro; you sound like an interesting individual and an asset to a community like this. Look forward to learning more about you! Are you, by any chance, a member of the nexus also?

I go by the same name there.

JBArk

Mister_Niles

JBark! So glad to see you here. I've been away from the Nexus for awhile. I'm returning to the forums. You were always someone whose input was very important to me. I didn't see you on the Nexus for awhile before I stopped posting. Happy that you are still hanging around these places.

Rising Spirit

Hi there, JBark.

Glad to see more and more Nexians joining this wonderful forum.  I agree with Humble Voyager, this is s bonafide sister site to the DMT Nexus.  Granted, this enterprise is just getting going, but it's so great to see you onboard.  This is a lovely group of folks.   <3

And I personally feel that a "rational materialist" would be a most welcome contributor.  Given that without some modicum of critical thinking, the scientific study of this powerful molecule and it's effects might be lost in the lovestruck, spiritual enthusiasm of those who have traveled far beyond human reasoning and accustomed individual thought patterning (having entered the nondual state and reportedly, been forever transformed by the direct interphase).

Like yourself, I have had considerable experience with other sacred molecules but have yet to be introduced to 5-MeO-DMT.  Arguably, anyone familiar with either of our contributions over at the Nexus might conclude...  our experiences may well lead to differently themed trip reports but I believe that diversity in perception and encountered hyper-realities, only strengthens our collective cause. 

I am extremely curious how such a reasonable chap as yourself, would interpret your 5-MeO experiences.  I am arguably, far more predictable in such a regard, for my penchant for propelling beyond my isolated sense of self being, end-over-end into the immeasurable, unified field of the Omniself...  has left me with a notorious reputation for a far more "religious" perspective.  Not talking about the western model, rather, more the eastern cosmological spin on religious/contemplative research and exploration.

But what really fascinates me about the "God Molecule" is how while during the peak of direct union, the voyagers cannot retain a subjective experience.  Now, as with NN-DMT, just prior to and post peaking, there is a wealth of information to be gleaned and integrated within the mind (and perhaps, the soul?) of the one taking the epic journey. 

Hopefully both of us will get to take the plunge in 2018.  Let's each keep a good thought.  Always eager to traverse to the next horizon line beckoning, my mind finds it so alluring to witness the fulcrum of what lays, further and further beyond the pulse of the known and what is wholly unknown.

Happy Holidays, JBark and also, very merry wishes and may forever broadening horizon lines, humming with deeply effulgent insights, bloom to each and all of the Five Hive tribe members!  _/|\_ _/|\_ _/|\_
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

Handshake

Beautiful sentiments Rising Spirit.

It would be quite interesting indeed to compare similarities/differences between both of your experiences with 5-MeO-DMT, since there seems to be much more similarities between experiences than differences.

Happy Holidays! <3