Main Menu

Still processing my first 5MeO experience

Started by J.J. the Recluse, June 11, 2019, 09:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.J. the Recluse

A warm hello to all. My name is JJ. I had my first 5MeO on the Sunday that had just passed under the care of an awesome guide and shaman. I'd had two experiences with NN last summer but this was nothing like those, short of that moment when the vibration started to set in 5 seconds after my inhale. The white warmth washed over me very quickly and I was no longer. There was no struggle, no wonderment, no resistance, no contemplation of any kind, no acceptance of anything. There was just nothing. And everything. There was peace. I was peace.

When the ceiling fan above me eventually started to come in and out of the white light, I sat up and after saying, "Oh my god!", over and over. I hugged my guide tightly and just said, "Thank you" in a deep breath before falling backwards and laughing for a few minutes while my guide smiled and said, "You finally get it. You get the cosmic joke". I don't know why or how, but I do.

I'm very much enjoying my new eyes!!

Abrelosojos

Regards JJ. Thanks for sharing.

It´s an unbelievable experience and rewarding at so many levels,  enjoy your new eyes and work to keep them alive.

Can you tell us a little more. Was it bufo or synthetic?  i do think the witheout is the most spiritually rewarding of the 5meo experiences, i haven´t seen a detailed guide that encompasses the experiences at different thresholds, maybe because the tolerance between individuals make it hard, but sure there are a few cristal clear experiences shared by most of us.

J.J. the Recluse

Thanks for the reply! I am not sure if it was synthetic or not; however, if I was a betting man, I would go all in on it being bufo. I strongly doubt my guide would go the synthetic route. It never even crossed my mind to clarify one way or the other. That's my inexperience shining through.

So now that the initial "WTF" of happiness is starting to normalize, I've noticed some old thought patterns and processes trying to make their way back in but for the first time ever, I'm not being over analytical about things when it's not needed and analyzing what does need it with a much more level head and open mind. Some of the most confusing and exasperating aspects of my life now seem very manageable and many whom I harboured resentment towards, it seems almost comical that I was even mad in the first place. So far, those that need to be forgotten see are truly growing smaller and smaller as I drift away from them. They're no longer attached to me. Some of these issues have been hunting me for over a decade, so something definitely amazing is happening.

Please tell me about your experience(s)!

Abrelosojos

This spiritual experiences tend to help a lot in peeling of layers and telling us what is essential for us.  i  picked up a few books to understand it, i´be been wrestiling for a few weeks with the tibetan book of the dead. and while i get confused with the structure of deities and the progressions suggested, it has helped me keep alive some of the processes understanding the importance of this dettachment.

I´ve don bufo 5 times, only once i had a whiteout, that time i felt this amazing energy for a few days. in my head i knew that it was the liberation of kundalini that some close family members that follow the siddha yoga path had talked about to me..  it´s the only way i could describe it to myself..   Then as you mention thought patterns (the ego) build up and we get involved in daily issues etc.. So at the end if one does not make changes, we will find the same issues.

The best analogy that i´ve heard, is skiing on a mountain with a fresh coat of snowpowder where you are free of  the threads created by use that almost force us to follow those paths.