Main Menu

Introduction 🐸

Started by 3-breaths, July 05, 2017, 08:12:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3-breaths

Hello Medicine Family. I'm excited to meet some new folks. Thanks you to this community 🐸🌈🔥🕉

Xzen

:) Thank you for joining us. Together we have so much potential for growth & grace.

Vendettr

Hello medicine family, I'd like to introduce myself to the forum. After doing my first ceremony, I am hoping to get advice on integration and to hear the experiences of others ❤️

Flux

Hi Vendettr,

Integration support is and important and I hope we can help here.

There is a section called 'Preparation & Integration' dedicated to this in the forum here with some international contacts and reaching out to the organisations listed can really help. For one, writing down the issues that are presenting as a challenge to you is a great way to frame them for yourself - as is writing a testimonial of your experience with the medicine which we strongly encourage for many reasons. There is also a facebook group entitled 'Toad & 5-MeO DMT  Testimonials' in which I'm sure you will find many folks with similar experiences and facing similar challenges. I'm not sure where you are in the world, but local face to face support is invaluable and I have found that in the absence of a specific 'psychedelic integration therapist', looking for transpersonal psychologists or therapists will get you pretty close to someone who understands the weight of these experiences with the divine and who can guide you through some of the challenges that arise in their wake.

many blessings,

Flux   

Handshake

Thanks for this Flux.

I will second that. You've come to the right place. There are many people here that have experience with integration and help can be provided both on the forum and in one-on-one arrangements if necessary. I have formal training in counseling and can also refer you to other experienced integration counselors and therapists. Having conversations on the forum and receiving community support can also be greatly beneficial to your process. I once had a very challenging ayahuasca experience and it helped me incredibly to be able to write out the experience and have a few community members hear me out and validate how challenging that experience was for me. Please feel free to do that here.

The Preparation and Integration section is the one you will want to check out and possibly post in. That can be found here:
https://forums.5meodmt.org/index.php?board=9.0