Main Menu

Thanks for hiving me.

Started by spanda, May 20, 2017, 04:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spanda

Dissolved in an ocean of bliss, saturated with ecstatic release beyond comprehension, old Spanda emerges briefly into Space-Time only to be swept away again by the tides of infinite expansion, excruciating, eternal, boundless.  A glimpse at my third experience (yesterday) with the God Molecule, the first having been in 1968 with synthetic 5, an overwhelming and still precisely memorable as if viewed through a wormhole constructed by the medicine, an explosion of vibrating crystalline being in the World of Matter.  The second, last August following a remarkable day of deep healing and bonding in a powerful ayahuasca ceremony, a celebration of unity and love in the World of Life, and now this experience in the World of Purusha, of Self untethered from all anchors to temporality and phenomenal reality, a transformation to the purity of the ground of being so complete that I am changed forever again.

Thanks brothers and sisters for holding this space and letting me in.
"You can not see me with your physical eye so I give you divine vision with which to behold the power of my yoga",  Krishna to Arjuna, Bhagavad Gita, chapter 11, verse 8.

Xzen

So pleased you have joined us, spanda.

1968 !!  You are likely the earliest explorer thus far @ the Hive! Welcome.

I am curious as to any social, cultural, & environmental observations you may have to offer.

We can learn so much from the past, as we arrive @ the present & live in active prayer for the future.

Looking forward to getting into the buzzz of things with you.

~*~
Xzen

Handshake

So happy to have you here spanda. There are so many conversations to be had and so many newcomers to support in this transition of consciousness.

Welcome!