Main Menu

Hello and Thank You

Started by BufoLindo, January 21, 2019, 07:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BufoLindo

Hello 5HiveFamily,

My name is Gustavo from Mexico. I am happy to be joining this forum and looking forward to being able to educate myself more about this powerful entheogen. I came to know "sapito", as we call it here in Mexico, about 9 months ago. The experience was an incredible affirmation to me of the power of pure love and our connected consciousness as spiritual beings who get to come to this plane and have a human experience. In other words the experience made feel as if I had come home. Ive since had a handful of powerful experiences with the toad medicine, each one unique and wonderful.  Each one has humbled me and opened up a door in my life which I had not previously seen or been aware of.

Now by joining this forum I am looking forward to exploring this open door more in depth with the collected wisdom and experience of this group. I look forward to learning and sharing with all of you.

Thank you!

Handshake

Bienvenido! Glad to have you hear and looking forward to reading about your experiences and what you have learned as a result!