Main Menu

Argon Gas Piston Vaporizer

Started by aEOf, February 08, 2018, 07:00:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aEOf

Hi! I want to build this device - the argon gas piston vaporizor. I've researched 5MeO DMT. And it was Jesus that said - "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]" - Gospel of Thomas, 2nd line. The first line of the document states "He who discovers the interpretation of these sayings will not taste death." He was speaking of the endogenous catalyzed version that him, Muhammed, and Siddhartha experienced. Per here - The Spiritual Enlightenment Experience. I've come to see that the argon gas piston vaporizer can be great for administration for exogenous 5MeO DMT.

""The Lamp of Invisible Light" which is an argon gas piston vaporizer utilized to administer highly accurate doses in the most efficient manner possible. However, this could easily apply to other, more common methods of administration, that effectively allow for full vaporization to occur.""The pipe was made from a glass cylinder approximately 6 inches tall by 2 inches in diameter. On the bottom was a brass plate with a hole drilled and a small brass pipe stem was affixed. Inside the tube was a moveable piston with a leather seal. The crystals were placed on the brass plate and the tube was filled with Argon gas (used by wine connoisseurs to prevent oxidation) A butane flame was held under the brass plate until the carefully measured 15 mg of magical substance was completely vaporized, filing the pipe with cottony smoke. We inhaled the vapor in one large breath, until the piston moved down to the bottom of the pipe." I'm looking for more information on how I could personally go about putting this devise together. "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty."

Handshake

I am curious what others will say about this device and if it would be easy to construct.

My thoughts would be that some kind of lab glass would be good for the cylinder. Perhaps a diagram or drawing of how all these components would fit together would be useful to conceptualize.

RoundAbout

I think the advantage of this device is mainly that it decreases the oxidation of vapourized 5-MeO-DMT. Perhaps there is a marginally decreased chance of recrystallization due to the use of a pump rather than flushing with air (i.e. inhaling through an ordinary pipe), but the cylinder is so large that I expect that it might actually be worse than typical devices. Also, you're obviously inhaling a chamber of oxygen free gas and holding it in for the effects of the substance, so I imagine it enhances experience through oxygen deprivation, but I don't really like that personally.

That said, is there any indication that 5-MeO-DMT oxidizes significantly during the administration process? Am I missing some aspect? Maybe inhaling a somewhat smaller volume is better? It seems a little more straight forward to use, but I don't really see the need.

Handshake

I would say it works just fine without the fancy vaporizer since there are many people who don't have this type of device and are perfectly successful in achieving breakthroughs :)