Main Menu

Intro

Started by Stauphpher, June 05, 2017, 11:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stauphpher

Hello! Thank you very much for construction of this very neat project and for having me to be a part!  I'm very excited indeed. I have read the Nexus forum for years and years now but could only remain a lurker because either they weren't accepting members, or they were but I simply couldn't get past their captcha!!!!!! Pissed me off but was still an invaluable source for knowledge!!! 5 is one of the he very few chemicals in existence you don't have much experience with...I have mad experience with bufotenine containing plants however and have heard that some of those plants contain 5 me as well so it's possible that I've communed in that manner...I grow San Pedro and peyote and think mescaline is the literal beez knees 😯 am attempted to grow a cebil 🌲 have decades experience working with 5-ho-dmt (psilocin, correct? I am feeling a tad fuzzy and tired at the moment so forgive me) and much more, anyhow thanks for accepting me  I very much appreciate and look forward to this!!! Peaces

Handshake

Welcome Stauphpher!

I trust that this site will be a wealth of knowledge for you as you will find many individuals that can share their wisdom with you.

Plant sources of 5-MeO-DMT are still very much up for debate, and a topic we hope to work on in the Science section of this forum. It's very possible that the cebil seeds contain 5-MeO-DMT but further analysis is needed. Which bufotenin-containing plants have you had experience with?

Wonderful to hear you have experience with psilocin! The correct chemical nomenclature for that one would be 4-HO-DMT :)

Thanks for being here!

Stauphpher

hey thank you!
i really appreciate your words!!!!! and wisdom.  yes that is correct for psilocin thank you! i was tired and knew i was a tadd off....... :)   I have mostly worked with CEBIL which I make into traditional snuff but also often add harmalas, and often take the traditional snuff blend and then extract out the bufo with ipa or ethanol and then infuse onto harmala plants like cappii leaves to make a  bufo changa...and then vaporize that or crush and snuff or add to mapacho and smoke.  heavenly and devine. I also occasionaly make a changa of bufo and dmt usualy from acacia confusa and its is very intense and beautiful.
i believe different parts of these trees such as leaves, or pods, may contain more 5 meo dmt....depending on species obviously.  or seed pods. or bark even.  these sacred snuff trees are astounding yopo cebil all the adantherenas and other spirit and god molecule trees.
im very excited about this AND  very much appreciate the warm welcome!!!!!

Gaius

I'm in search for a plant source too.
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=13372
Maybe a chance  with Chaliponga as claimed here:
The user 69ron used a "gentle" limonene Tek (apparently 5-MeO-DMT degrades more quickly than DMT) and cut off the DMT Part with a heat plate, interesting in theory but needs some reasearch or a better lab test of Chaliponga Alkaloids.

greetings

Rising Spirit

Welcome aboard, Stauphpher.

Like yourself I am a 5-MeO-DMT virgin.  I'm sad to hear the The Nexus is so strict about new members, these days.  Six or seven years ago, it was quite easy to be included.  I guess I was lucky?  But I haven't been as active over there, nearly as much as I used to be. 

I also share your love of Mescalito, although it's been 26 years since we've danced together, at the National Rainbow Gathering in Vermont.  Same thing with LSD-25, as it's been 25 years since my last voyage with Lucy, at the Rainbow Gathering at Rocky Mountain National Park.   

I am most curious how the NN-DMT and psilocybin experiences since then have altered my receptivity to these Sacred Medicines?  Once a portal opens, the return journey is more accessible.  Happy you joined up, friend!   8)
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.