Main Menu

Why Venom Now

Started by Acasta Gneiss, April 27, 2017, 11:19:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acasta Gneiss

Heres an essay I wrote as a sort of introduction to using 5meo intentionally as an entheogen, its on my wordpress: https://thepracticaltripper.wordpress.com/2016/11/25/why-venom-now-5meo-dmt-new-tradition/

Handshake

Awesome essay!
Thank you for sharing this with us here. Surely there will be a lot to discuss going forward. Are there highlights from that article that you'd like to paste in the thread here?

Flux

Hi Nyarlathotep,

Welcome and thank you for sharing such a considered and well written article. If you don't mind I would like to archive in a post called 'articles' under the media section soon - gracias 

Maya

I really appreciate this article, Nyarlathotep.

So many gems woven in, & well articulated.

A keeper for sure! Kudos & welcome. ~*~

Acasta Gneiss

I'm really glad y'all enjoy it, thank you for the kind words! I'll grab soem stuff and paste it in here, will edit and update this post. Thanks again!

Handshake

Quote from: Nyarlathotep on April 28, 2017, 05:42:48 PM
I'm really glad y'all enjoy it, thank you for the kind words! I'll grab soem stuff and paste it in here, will edit and update this post. Thanks again!

Thank YOU! :)

Bancopuma

This is a really fantastic and well written article, thanks a lot for taking the time to write it, one of the better writings on toad/5-MeO out there...I think this should be considered close to mandatory reading for any prospective toad/5-MeO voyagers, and I've shared it widely. Bravo! :)

Handshake

Quote from: Bancopuma on May 21, 2017, 01:15:46 PM
This is a really fantastic and well written article, thanks a lot for taking the time to write it, one of the better writings on toad/5-MeO out there...I think this should be considered close to mandatory reading for any prospective toad/5-MeO voyagers, and I've shared it widely. Bravo! :)

I agree, it's one of the more balanced articles about it that I've read recently. Some others are very idealistic or overly dogmatic in their approach. This one is well-written indeed.

:)

Magus

Beautifully written and inspiring. Thank you for the time and care that went into this!