Main Menu

Teafaerie Here!

Started by teafaerie, July 21, 2017, 04:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teafaerie

Hello! It's the Teafaerie! I'm sorry to be so unfashionably late to the party, especially since y'all have been kind enough to grant me the status of Community Elder.

The truth is that I wanted Carrying the Light to be my first post (after Mapping the Source, to which it is sort of a sequel) and I've had a number of, um, technical difficulties.

I also sense in this forum a sort of bottomless time sink with my name written all over it in gigantic diaphanously holographic letters made of magical smoke with rainbow colored lasers piercing through them in unpredicatable patterns, and I have a couple of writing projects to complete before I can honorably allow this forum to eat my brains. But don't worry. It eventually will.

I've been writing an on-again-off-again column for Erowid called Teatime, Psychedelic Musings From the Center Of the Universe for like almost ten years now.

You can find that and links to most of my other output here:
https://erowid.org/columns/teafaerie/

free-range

Yes Teafaerie!!!! Very happy to see your presence here.
—surrender completes us—

Flux

Hi Teafaerie - we know you're slaying dragons on many fronts, so thanks for dropping in :)  and great to have Carrying the light here now - Gracias

Handshake

Great to see you here Tea! <3