Main Menu

My First 5MEO DMT Breakthrough Experience

Started by Josh, July 02, 2017, 10:03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh

I just had my first 5meo breakthrough experience... and here I will attempt to describe the indescribable.

First of all: Inhale... slowly fully hold, now nothing... Surrender / Release, Light, Love, Flow,  Dissolution, Disintegration, Integration / Oneness, All, Nothingness, Unity, Universal Consciousness, Source. And then... welcome back. What now?

The guide offering this medicine (C.C.) tuned into where my "head" was at and felt where my energy was moving and our conversation before this experience was simply perfect. What was meant to be. I was in such a good place to receive the gift of the toad by the time I inhaled the medicine... "Nothing is in this pipe but pure love."

More words for what has no words: After inhaling a wave / surge of intense white light / LOVE / energy rushed over me into me through me with me and I flowed into it... becoming it. I am that.

No time. No thought. No senses. No memories. One with all nothing void everything peace love light awareness consciousness being emptiness eternity.

Coming back to physical awareness the first words I remember saying: "I just want to LOVE more." And then it hit me... intense deep heart-felt true belly laughter! For several minutes I couldn't stop laughing until my abs hurt and my eyes teared. "I get it!" LMFAO!

"So that's it?" I asked him. "Yes, that's it," he laughed.
"So... all that to come back around to see what already is. I mean... that's always already been this. It IS what it IS."

The Cosmic Joke. So fkn brilliant, hilarious, beautiful and simple. I love it. I really truly love this life.

And I LOVE you.
Remember. Be Here Now.

free-range

Hi Josh,

So glad you've joined the forum. And what a report! I wonder if you'd be interested in sharing this in the section that is made for this: Experience Reports. This is where reports will be most read and actually contribute to the spirit of the forum.
And, while you're at it, take your time to get acquainted with the entire site!
—surrender completes us—

Flux

Hi Josh 
A beautiful description and so very relatable. So often these medicines and especially 5-MeO seem to show us what's already there -
but I feel that this is the enlightening process, to reveal an essence of ourselves that has been hidden by layers of conditioning, constructed thought patterns and reactions...and the only way to see our inner light is to strip it all away and see what shines through with purity.
Gracias

Handshake

Welcome Josh!

Would you consider sharing your experience report in the experience report section?