Main Menu

Newb here

Started by Elfatherbrown, October 16, 2017, 09:23:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elfatherbrown

Hi.

I have had a total of 2 toad experiences in Mexico, with mexican shamans of the wirarixa maracame tradition. He is a good guide. Strong and unapologetic. My first experience was very painful as I resisted. My second one was a lot of work within myself. I entered the universe of the toad and was soon in the utmost beautiful darkness. Then I watched as my ego tried to emerge against the medicine. It was a line that tried to part de darkness in two. I asked the toad to obliterate it, to destroy it. So the black consumed the white and all was dark again. I opened my eyes to this world and started crying. I realized I cannot get rid of the ego and its oposition. That I would have to kill it everytime I want to know a little bit of freedom. I wept for hours and then in the next week, from time ti time. Sometimes I remember and still weep.

I want more of this. It does me so much good. I stoped smoking and in this turn, drinking. I want freedom from my negative habits and the toad + ayahuasca is a very powerful medicine given to us for this. It heals immediatly.

So there.

Handshake

Welcome Elfatherbrown!

Thank you for sharing with us your experiences. We look forward to hearing more and building this community together.

Love and Blessings
<3 _/|\_

Xzen

I want more of this. It does me so much good. I stoped smoking and in this turn, drinking. I want freedom from my negative habits and the toad + ayahuasca is a very powerful medicine given to us for this. It heals immediatly.

I very much appreciate reading the practical changes people experience, & to learn of transformation such as yours is encouraging, Elfatherbrown. Addiction is such a darkness in ourselves & our community, (i know this intimately) & I implore those who recognise the capacity to overcome troubles & choose otherwise, through the grace of the sacraments & other modalities, to continue sharing & growing the wisdom here.

I am interested to know how your abstinence from smoking & alcohol has been. Are you able to maintain this change, & if so, what are you doing to enhance & support your new lifestyle choices? This leads to techniques of integration & sustainable transformation .. & I am keen to read of your own ongoing insights.

Perhaps you might consider starting a new thread, to discuss this, in the Experience Reports section? It would be beneficial to read in more detail what inspired you towards your choices.

Quote[.. the toad + ayahuasca is a very powerful medicine ..]

Individually, 5-MeO-DMT & Ayahuasca are potentially very powerful, & beneficial. However combined, there is evidence that they may be fatal.

QuoteHow to avoid interactions between these substances

Pharmacological studies have shown that at least one harmalinic compound (THH-tetrahydroharmine), as well as some metabolites of the harmalines present in ayahuasca that also have MAOI properties, remain in the blood for up to 24 hours following ingestion.[9] To avoid interactions individuals should wait at least 24 hours, after ingesting ayahuasca before inhaling Bufo alvarius. In the case that Bufo alvarius is smoked first, the individual should wait at least one hour before ingesting ayahuasca and not inhale Bufo alvarius for at least 24 hours afterwards. This advice is speculative, and therefore caution should be exercised – since it is unknown how these compounds or their metabolites interact in the brain. Under no circumstances should 5-MeO-DMT be combined orally with ayahuasca and/or harmalines.

Taken from this article http://news.iceers.org/2017/05/alert-bufo-alvarius-and-ayahuasca/, which can be found in the Information - Media/Resources section of this forum.

Thnx
Xzen