Main Menu

Hello dear Famiily

Started by Peacetrain Charlie, August 10, 2018, 01:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peacetrain Charlie

Greeting dear Family, Peacetrain here.  I feel so very thankful to have experienced this magical molecule.

A few thoughts that are important to me:

The problems we have today are problems of disconnection... we are disconnected from the Earth and disconnected from each other.  We are disconnected from a true sense of meaning and purpose in our lives, and we're disconnected from healthy spiritual experiences.  The good news is that psychedelics are all about connection. With entheogens we have access to our subconscious mind in an expanded way and the empathic qualities of these sacraments inspires a greater sense of connection with each other. We reconnect with the spirituality that most cultures seem to have known since the beginning of recorded history.  Less indigenous cultures, it is the modern cultures that have lost this very human instinct to acknowledge the mysterious nature of human consciousness. Isaac Asimov said: "one of the saddest aspect of life now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom." Perhaps entheogens could help us evolve, and maybe even help us survive as a species.

I view the use of psychedelics as a human rights issue just like any of the human rights that have been recognized recently, such as the abolition of slavery and segregation, freedom of religion, speech, a woman's right to divorce, a woman's right to vote, or birth control. All of these were social-cultural evolutions in human consciousness.

Love to all... I mean it! Charlie

May Peace Prevail on Earth

Handshake