Main Menu

Introduction

Started by AnthonyOnThePath, October 29, 2017, 07:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnthonyOnThePath

Was invited here from FB page - thank you for invite.
Have worked with 5meO now three times the last one being extremely profound
As decided to do it 2 days after my second and placed more intention on a deep inhale.
I was pretty immediate thrust into feelings of early childhood abandonenent -
Then almost simultaneously was able to see (feel and understand actually)
How this early infant experiences has shaped me into the man I was.
The man who wasn't comfortable with being vulnerable. Who treated those closest to him harshly .

I finally understood in a profound ways that it's all connected . Karma is justice
Guilt and shame was transformed into something useful .
Warm Regards,
Anthony

Xzen

Dear Anthony,

What an honorable post! Thank you for sharing with humility the realisations & reflections you have had.

I often contemplate the depth of authenticity that is required to truly garner benefit from this path we are on, & you have reflected back to me the power & grace of simple honesty.

QuoteI was pretty immediate thrust into feelings of early childhood abandonenent -
Then almost simultaneously was able to see (feel and understand actually)
How this early infant experiences has shaped me into the man I was.
The man who wasn't comfortable with being vulnerable. Who treated those closest to him harshly .

I finally understood in a profound ways that it's all connected . Karma is justice
Guilt and shame was transformed into something useful .

It seems to me we all, @ some point, must recognise the labyrinth of our own nightmare, & must answer with willingness the endless invitation to be touched by Light, Truth, Love.

We each of us .. even the most 'experienced' seem to come up against shadow constructs of trauma, cause for separation, illusion of worth, & degrees of suffering. By willingly gazing upon our own shadows with grace, we experience such profound healing ... & in turn invite others to move towards the ever present truth of their own healing, wholeness & holiness.

Welcome to the Hive!

Can you please visit the Experience Reports section of this forum, & add your testimonial there, in the relevant area (organic or synthetic). Your contribution is valued.

Regards,
Xzen