Author Topic: Help needed plz!  (Read 145 times)

Offline Chikini143

• Tadpole
    • View Profile
Help needed plz!
« on: November 20, 2019, 08:01:45 AM »
 :( Hi folks. I am very much new to bufo world and had my first experience on oct 5th. I am a gal who doesn’t take any meds even when sick and let it ride out. I have no addictions and happy in general. after my breakthrough with aya in august, I was introduced to bufo. The reason I wanted to do aya was to change part of my self, prepare me to be a better mother in future when I have kids and to be a good human being in general. My heart opened up and all my relationships started to change for good and felt so much love for everything and everyone and had perspective shift.

Oct 5th I was introduced to bufo by a female facilitator. Setting was done outside in the backyard and I was not too comfortable with it but since I have not done any research I went with it. I was probably the 7th person in line. No idea abt the dosage but since I don’t smoke it was hard for me not to cough.when i sat for it my gut said no and fear rushed in( fight or flight mode) but they said it’s normal for everyone to feel that way.

My experience gave me duality. I went into nothingness filled with complete fear  and I could still feel my self talking in my head “where am I omg I am doomed”  I started screaming to get me out of here and facilitator started speaking light language which pulled me back into light. I returned to my body soooooon confused. It was nothing like aya but I had a thought that came to my mind “I am it” I am god and creator is within me” .

Days following that, I had sleepless nights, bad reactivations, brain zaps ,bottom of the pit depression l never felt before in life, weight loss, manic anxiety and plagued with  suicidal thoughts , u name it. I didn’t have proper integration coaches and just charged me money without helping me integrate the right way. I was left with PTSD. I have had several acupuncture sessions which sort of helped me ground but sleep is right now the main concern. I am on clonezepam medication 1mg for sleep at night which is a hit or miss. But I do feel lot better than the starting 2 weeks in terms of depression ( maybe cuz Of the meds)

I don’t want to depend on sleep aid and want to know if this is temporary. I am watching somatic therepy videos, reading power of now and many self help books. Doing  intense exercises at the boot camp and watching every video to rewire my brain to get back to healthy state. Can someone tell me  if this is normal? I don’t want to depend on meds and I want to know how to integrate. I am sooooooo lost. I quite my well providing job and I am just so lost. Does this happen to people? Aya opened up my heart and I feel like bufo turned my emotions off. I look at my baby niece and I can barely find that intense emotion. (I am sooo fond of babies  but some parts of the emotional side has been switched off) . This is all too much for my nervous system. I had bad tremors as well. Thank you for listening . How long does it take to get back to normal state?

Offline Chikini143

• Tadpole
    • View Profile
Re: Help needed plz!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 01:49:15 PM »
Can someone please help me how to get over this phase or of this is normal  with everyone? Insomnia depression anxiety which is now keeping me on medication.

Offline Maharani

• Tadpole
    • View Profile
Re: Help needed plz!
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2019, 07:05:58 PM »
Can someone please help me how to get over this phase or of this is normal  with everyone? Insomnia depression anxiety which is now keeping me on medication.

Hi. Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to take 5-MeO-DMT myself yet, so I cannot speak about the after-effects, either, but I wanted to reach out to you since no on else has, yet.

Maybe this thread could be helpful for you: https://forums.5meodmt.org/index.php?topic=50963.0

I hope you feel better soon.

Love